Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
1604 Haskell #2, Austin
This home was impeccably built with high ceilings, large windows for tons of natural light. All rooms are large, one bedroom has access to large upstairs balcony. Wood floors throughout with marble tile in the bathrooms. Kitchen opens up to living area with large island and tons of cabinets and built in appliances. Fenced backyard with sliding doors designed for entertaining an open air concept, perfect for dining outside! 1 car garage can convert to living. Both units available for collective purchase!
- MLS® #8238170
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,077
- Year Built2019
- Style1st Floor Entry, No Adjoining Neighbor
- AmenitiesDog Park, Jogging/Biking Path, Lake Privileges, Park, Pet Amenities, Picnic Area, Play Ground, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Reserved, Entry-Front, Garage
- # of Garages1
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Uncovered, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Address1604 Haskell #2
- SubdivisionTobin Resub Riverside
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Single Oven, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 16+
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Price Change History for 1604 Haskell #2, Austin, TX (MLS® #8238170)
|Price Reduced from $759,000 to $565,000|
Property Listed by: Hooper Brown Relty Group, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 13th, 2019 at 12:01pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.