Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
3412 Halsell Ct, Austin
A rare combination that only comes up once in a blue moon.... this spectacular family home sits on an exceptionally large, level lot loaded w/towering oak trees at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac backing to a private greenbelt! In addition to the unique location, this lovely home boasts five bedrooms, four full baths, handsome hardwood floors, kitchen w/granite countertops & SS appliances, sun room, 3-car garage, back deck that spans the entire length of house and a sparkling pool w/bubbling hot tub!
- MLS® #8319018
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,745
- Year Built2000
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Park, Pool-Community, Golf Course Private, Lake Privileges, Play Ground, Tennis Courts, Trash Pickup - Door to Door, Underground Utilities, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Front, Garage
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Private BackYard, Gutters Full
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Backs To Greenbelt, Cul-De-Sac, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionStone Veneer
- Address3412 Halsell Ct
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionSteiner Ranch
- Zip Code78732
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security, Crown Molding
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Tankless, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLeander ISD
- ElementarySteiner Ranch
- MiddleCanyon Ridge
Property Listed by: Rave Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 16th, 2019 at 11:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.