Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
12861 Hughes Park Rd, Austin
?Absolutely stunning, private estate on 5 exquisitely-landscaped acres with panoramic Lake Travis views from almost every room. Spectacular resort-style pool and outdoor living & entertaining spaces. Amazing home movie theater, 2000+ bottle wine room & exercise room with lake views for inspiration. 2 master suites and beautiful architectural details inside and out. Fully fenced with security gate and very private. Detached 1,272 sq ft guest apartment. Exemplary Schools.
- MLS® #8357166
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage13,127
- Year Built2001
- AmenitiesLake Privileges
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-WiFi, Phone on Property
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDetached, Door-Multi, Garage, Security Gate
- # of Garages3
- ViewCreek/Stream, Hill Country, Lake/River
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Security Lighting, Awning, Barbecue, Balcony-Private, Hot Tub, Intercom Entry, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionDrought Tolerant Landscaping, Rolling, Cultivated, Private Road
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address12861 Hughes Park Rd
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionComanche Trail Estates Sec 01
- Zip Code78732
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-High, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stainless Steel, Stove Commercial Grade, Bar Ice Maker, Built-in Coffee Machine, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesFamily Room, Bedroom, Outdoor
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLeander ISD
- ElementarySteiner Ranch
- MiddleCanyon Ridge
Price Change History for 12861 Hughes Park Rd, Austin, TX (MLS® #8357166)
|Price Reduced from $6,800,000 to $6,350,000|
Property Listed by: Compass RE Texas, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 14th, 2019 at 1:01am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.