Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
4902 Tortuga Pl, Austin
Extensive remodel design by Bercy Chen Studio with recent renovations. The home blends organic, modern and detailed strategy to reinvent a Zen-like lakeside setting along 160’ +/- of Lake Austin. Reflection, translucency, color and geometry conspire to bring natural light deep into the house. A solarium, green rooftop patio, and pool are tuned to interact seamlessly with the natural context. Exterior materials and structure give volume and clean lines with a bold presence in this Lake Austin neighborhood.
- MLS® #8485585
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,046
- Year Built1987
- Style1st Floor Entry, Multi-level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- Parking2 Reserved, Attached, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River, Panoramic
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Balcony-Private, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Water Feature, Balcony-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Lakefront, Level
- ConstructionSee Agent
- Address4902 Tortuga Pl
- SubdivisionNorthwest Hills Dry Creek Sec
- Zip Code78731
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-High, Fire Alarm System, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Skylight, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Cedar Closets, Intercom
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Electric, Wine Refrigerator, Stove Commercial Grade
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall Unit
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryHighland Park
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 20th, 2019 at 9:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.