Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
9 Hedge Ln, Austin
Don't miss this very special property on coveted Hedge Lane in original Rob Roy. This home is designed for comfortable living and easy entertaining. Terrific floor plan, with 3 living areas & master suite downstairs. Remodeled kitchen, baths have had recent updating. Fabulous landscaping and a resort-style pool creates a lush, tropical retreat. Enjoy wonderful hill country views from extensive deck that wraps around the home. Low Tax rate and Eanes ISD.
- MLS® #8547276
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,643
- Year Built1986
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesControlled Access, Planned Social Activities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Phone on Property, Propane
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Multi, Garage
- # of Garages3
- ViewHill Country, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, Heated, In-Ground Pool, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue, Deck, Gutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cultivated, Private Road
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco
- Address9 Hedge Ln
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionRob Roy
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Built-in Safe, Ceiling-Coffered, Crown Molding, French Doors, Security System - Owned, Skylight, Smoke Detector, Wet Bar, Wired For Security, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Stove Commercial Grade
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Formal Living, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Price Change History for 9 Hedge Ln, Austin, TX (MLS® #8547276)
|Price Reduced from $1,749,000 to $1,600,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,899,000 to $1,749,000|
Property Listed by: Engel & Volkers Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 19th, 2019 at 3:46pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.