Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
119 Thurston Dr, Bastrop
The possibilities are endless with the versatile Hoffman starting with the Retreat that doubles as a game room and/or study for the younger set. The open plan has remarkable space & design potential with a large front Study. The Kitchen will not disappoint with beautiful cabinets & spacious kitchen island designed with your inner chef in mind. When ready to retire, it will be in the gorgeous master suite, with a deluxe shower & must-see walk in closet. SqFt is an est. only; actual construction may vary.
- MLS® #8598589
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,187
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Jogging/Biking Path, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesInternet-Fiber, Natural Gas on Property, Phone Available, See Agent
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Front, See Agent
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View, See Agent
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Pest Tubes in Walls, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, See Agent, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Interior, Private Road, See Agent
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Address119 Thurston Dr
- SubdivisionColony Riverside
- Zip Code78602
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, See Agent, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, See Agent, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingNatural Gas, See Agent
- CoolingFresh Air Ventilation, Seer Rated 13-15
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBastrop ISD
- MiddleBastrop Middle
Property Listed by: David Weekley Homes
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from March 28th, 2020 at 9:46am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.