Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
12319 Bainbridge Ln, Austin
Charming single story boasts impeccable remodel. A xeriscaped front yard lends way to an expansive open floor-plan. Enjoy 6" vinyl wood flooring, gleaming vaulted wood ceiling and stone fireplace. Kitchen boasts custom wood cabinetry, stainless appliances, mosaic tile back splash, and stylish lighting. Dining area explodes with charming built-in seating/storage area. Owners suite gives private access to the backyard patio area. Updated bathrooms and so much more!
- MLS® #8732185
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,404
- Year Built1979
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Patio-Uncovered, Sidewalk, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Drought Tolerant Landscaping, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, HardiPlank Type, Stone Veneer
- Address12319 Bainbridge Ln
- SubdivisionVillage 01 At Anderson Mill
- Zip Code78750
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Vaulted, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning, Log Lighter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRound Rock ISD
- ElementaryAnderson Mill
- MiddleNoel Grisham
Property Listed by: Douglas Residential
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 14th, 2019 at 1:01am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.