Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
7301 Jument Dr, Austin
This beautiful David Weekley Homes "Halden" plan offers an incredible view of the Hill Country and boast a wide open floor plan with tons of windows that bring the outdoors within. Spend an evening relaxing on your covered porch as you take in the expansive views of the Hill Country. Call today to view this incredible David Weekley home in Provence. Square footage is an estimate only; actual construction may vary.
- MLS® #8734534
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,227
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesNatural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewHill Country, Woods
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Pest Tubes in Walls, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Sloped, Rolling
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Frame, Stucco
- Address7301 Jument Dr
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- Zip Code78738
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingFresh Air Ventilation, Seer Rated 16+
- # of Stories1
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryBee Cave
- MiddleBee Cave Middle School
- HighLake Travis
Price Change History for 7301 Jument Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #8734534)
|Price Increased from $458,732 to $461,732|
|Price Increased from $453,732 to $458,732|
|Price Increased from $448,732 to $453,732|
|Price Increased from $444,321 to $448,732|
|Price Reduced from $476,975 to $444,321|
Property Listed by: David Weekley Homes
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from January 22nd, 2020 at 4:16am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.