Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
15007 Forum Ave, Austin
GET UP TO $10,000 TOWARDS UPGRADES ON TO-BE-BUILTS! NEW CONSTRUCTION , 7 UNIQUE NEW MODELS MAKE UP THIS GATED BOUTIQUE COMMUNITY OF 100 TOTAL CONTEMPORARY SMART-HOMES. PRE-CONSTRUCTION PRICING! BUILT IN EQUITY! CONVENIENT LOCATION JUST MINUTES FROM THE DOMAIN, TECH CORRIDOR, AND DOWNTOWN AUSTIN! MODEL HOME NOW OPEN - STOP BY - SALES OFFICE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK FROM 11 AM UNTIL 6 PM, SUNDAYS FROM 12 PM UNTIL 6 PM.
- MLS® #8905407
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,322
- Year Built2020
- Style1st Floor Entry, Multi-level Floor Plan, No Adjoining Neighbor
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Controlled Access, High Speed Internet Access
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Fiber, Phone on Property, Natural Gas Not Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- # of Garages1
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Security Lighting, Sidewalk, Wheelchair Accessible
- Lot DescriptionInterior
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry, Brick Veneer, HardiPlank Type, Stucco
- Address15007 Forum Ave
- SubdivisionPark at Wellspoint
- Zip Code78660
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Low/No VOC, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictPflugerville ISD
Property Listed by: Engel & Volkers Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 23rd, 2019 at 7:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.