Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
222 West Ave #2014, Austin
Live the urban lifestyle at this turnkey Seaholm residence. Within two blocks of the hike & bike trail, 3 grocery stores, and over 8 restaurants. This North & West corner overlooks Lady Bird Lake, the hill country, and the Capitol. The home features engineered hardwoods, open floor plan, natural light throughout, and solar shades. The Master suite includes a double vanity, tub, walk-in shower, and a lake view. Amenities include concierge, gym, dog area, pool, and indoor/outdoor entertaining.
- MLS® #9006049
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,322
- Year Built2014
- StyleElevator, Tower (14+ Stories)
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Business Center, Club House, Conference/Meeting Room, Dog Park, Fitness Center, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s), Assigned Parking, Bike Storage/Locker, Concierge
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking2 Reserved Parking Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity, Hill Country, Lake/River
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground, Lap Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionLevel, See Agent
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Frame, Steel
- FoundationSee Agent
- Address222 West Ave #2014
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionSeaholm Residences Residential
- Zip Code78701
- Interior FeaturesFire Alarm System, Indoor Utilities, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Price Change History for 222 West Ave #2014, Austin, TX (MLS® #9006049)
|Price Reduced from $955,000 to $949,000|
Property Listed by: Urbanspace
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 22nd, 2019 at 4:02pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.