Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
10411 Signal Hill Rd, Austin
Beautiful UNRESTRICTED 21 acre property located just off Nutty Brown Rd, near 290. Dripping Springs ISD, Austin address but no Austin taxes! Hays County. 2 manufactured homes, several small cabins, storage buildings, a pool, water well, multiple septics and electric meters. City water line also available. Currently used as a homestead and RV park. Mature trees, cleared pastures with native grasses, horse paddocks, metal workshop, fenced. No restrictions. Dripping Springs ISD schools. Abundant wildlife.
- MLS® #9023193
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,456
- Year Built2016
- TypeFarms & Acreage
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Pool-Community, Spa/Hot Tub
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable
- # of Garages1
- ViewFields, Hill Country, Woods
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue, Barn/Stable, Deck, Gutters Partial, Horse Facilities, Outbuildings, RV/Boat Parking, Satellite Dish Leased, Security Lighting, Storage Building, Wheelchair Accessible, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Private Road, Sloped, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle, Pitched
- ConstructionDouble Wide, HardiPlank Type, See Agent
- FoundationSee Agent
- Address10411 Signal Hill Rd
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- SubdivisionRegal Oaks
- Zip Code78737
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Cathedral, Double Vanity, Indoor Utilities, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Filter Owned, Water Heater Electric, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDripping Springs ISD
- ElementaryRooster Springs
- MiddleDripping Springs Middle
- HighDripping Springs
Price Change History for 10411 Signal Hill Rd, Austin, TX (MLS® #9023193)
|Price Reduced from $1,500,000 to $1,399,000|
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 22nd, 2019 at 6:01pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.