Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
1910 Rue De St Tropez #8, Austin
Own your own boat slip on Lake Austin!This stunning stand-alone home is located in a private gated community, Eanes School District. The Master is on the second floor and a game room is located on the third floor with 4th bedroom or guest quarters and Kitchenette. It is a builder's private residence built for himself and has it's own boat slip,community pool,Playscape,Party Deck and fire pit. It is located just steps from Lake Austin and the boat slip is covered on a private cove.
- MLS® #9067419
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,260
- Year Built2013
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Lake Privileges, Pool-Community, Underground Utilities, Rooftop Lounge, Spa/Hot Tub
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Underground, Natural Gas Not Available, Propane Available
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Front, Garage, Door-Single
- # of Garages2
- ViewGreenbelt, Woods
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Level, Wooded, Open
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco
- Address1910 Rue De St Tropez #8
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionEnclave Villas Condo
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beam, Ceiling-Coffered, Ceiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Electric, Convection Oven
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Outdoor
- # of Stories3
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Price Change History for 1910 Rue De St Tropez #8, Austin, TX (MLS® #9067419)
|Price Reduced from $1,250,000 to $1,199,000|
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 25th, 2019 at 7:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.