Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
110 Patrick Herndon Dr, Bastrop
The Hoffman is the perfect home to build cherished memories with your family. Create your ideal home office in the enclosed front study while your children are able to create their movie theater in the children's retreat. The open concept kitchen, family, and dining room are perfect for any occasion. At the end of the day retire to your luxurious owner's retreat, complete with deluxe shower and walk-in closet. Price reflects any and all DWH promotions. SqFt is an est. only; actual construction may vary.
- MLS® #9117953
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,174
- Year Built2020
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Jogging/Biking Path, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesInternet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property, Phone Available, See Agent
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Front, See Agent
- # of Garages2
- ViewSee Agent
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Pest Tubes in Walls, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, See Agent, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Interior, Private Road, See Agent
- RoofComposition Shingle, See Agent
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, HardiPlank Type
- Address110 Patrick Herndon Dr
- SubdivisionThe Colony Riverside
- Zip Code78602
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, See Agent, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, French Doors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingNatural Gas, See Agent
- CoolingFresh Air Ventilation, Seer Rated 16+
- FireplacesSee Agent
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBastrop ISD
- MiddleBastrop Middle
Price Change History for 110 Patrick Herndon Dr, Bastrop, TX (MLS® #9117953)
|Price Reduced from $318,393 to $291,690|
|Price Increased from $316,713 to $318,393|
Property Listed by: David Weekley Homes
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 3rd, 2020 at 2:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.