Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
362 Catalina Ln, Austin
Lovely one story home with nice open floor plan on quiet street. 4br +office. 11 ft ceilings. Gourmet kitchen which opens up to large living room. Walk-in pantry. 3 car tandem garage. Backyard is flat w/ covered patio. Quick access to hike/bike trails. Wired for Ethernet throughout house. Windows and doors pre-wired for security system. Highly acclaimed DSISD w/ elem. school in subdivision. Great floor plan for guests or mother-in-law suite. Original owners have taken great care! Low maintenance yard!
- MLS® #9336157
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,647
- Year Built2016
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Planned Social Activities, Play Ground, Pool-Community, On-Site Retail, Property Manager On-Site, Trash Pickup - Door to Door, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Balcony-Covered, Pest Tubes in Walls
- RoofComposition Shingle, Pitched
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Composition Shingle
- Address362 Catalina Ln
- SubdivisionBelterra Ph 4 Sec 12a
- Zip Code78737
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, French Doors, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingPropane Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDripping Springs ISD
- ElementaryRooster Springs
- MiddleDripping Springs Middle
- HighDripping Springs
Price Change History for 362 Catalina Ln, Austin, TX (MLS® #9336157)
|Price Reduced from $422,000 to $412,000|
Property Listed by: Creekview Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 22nd, 2019 at 11:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.