Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
4405 Mesquite Spring Cv, Austin
The secret is out! Symbolic Travis Country home located on quiet cul de sac w stunning heritage oaks and spacious lot perfect for family/entertaining. Gorgeous bright modern kitchen w stainless appliances. Bathrooms updated throughout. Oversized bedrooms upstairs w high-grade stain-resistant carpet. AC, water heater replaced 2018. Neighborhood offers two amenity centers equipped w pools, playground, and sports courts. Close proximity to Regents/St.Andrews and downtown. Hike to Barton Creek within minutes.
- MLS® #9629507
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,092
- Year Built1981
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Club House, Common Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Planned Social Activities, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Tennis Courts, Google Fiber
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Entry-Front, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Private, Porch-Enclosed, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry, Composition Shingle
- Address4405 Mesquite Spring Cv
- SubdivisionTrailwood Village Two At Travi
- Zip Code78735
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Vaulted, Skylight, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryOak Hill
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Pure Gold Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 13th, 2019 at 12:01pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.