Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
15901 Two Rivers Cv, Austin
Beautiful home nestled back in a heavily treed extra large cul de sac lot. Recent kitchen renovation, with stainless steel appliances including double ovens. All three bathrooms have updates. Home has an office downstairs that could be used as a bedroom,with a full bath down around the corner. Large master up with sitting area and fireplace. Open and bright home with tons of windows. Close prox. to highly acclaimed Great Oaks Elem. and Cedar Valley Middle. Swim spa conveys.
- MLS® #9764156
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,407
- Year Built1988
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Health Club Discount, Jogging/Biking Path, Play Ground
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas Available, Phone on Property
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Front
- # of Garages3
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesDecorative Pond, Gutters Full, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Sidewalk, Storage Building, Wheelchair Accessible
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Curbs
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address15901 Two Rivers Cv
- RegionRound Rock
- SubdivisionWoods Of Brushy Creek Sec 05 Ph B
- Zip Code78717
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Crown Molding, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Downdraft, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesBedroom, Formal Living, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRound Rock ISD
- ElementaryGreat Oaks
- MiddleCedar Valley
- HighRound Rock
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 19th, 2019 at 9:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.