Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
4777 Bell Springs Rd, Dripping Springs
Welcome to Bar Ten Creek Ranch, a 460+/- acre haven, with 1.6 miles of Barton Creek traversing the property. Two gated entrances make the ranch easily accessible. 6 bedroom-5 full bathroom-2 half bathroom Headquarters, 3 bedroom-2 bathroom Cottage, 5,000 SF Equipment Barn, & a 5 stall horse barn are located in the center of the property=ultimate privacy. Live Oaks, Spanish Oaks, Elms, Sycamore & Persimmon thrive on the ranch. This Legacy ranch is one of the finest offerings available this close to Austin.
- MLS® #9882115
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage9,593
- Year Built2008
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-WiFi
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Entry-Side, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewHill Country, Panoramic, Creek/Stream
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stable, Gutters Full, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Storage, Cabana, Outbuildings, Storage Building, Waterfall
- Lot DescriptionSee Agent
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address4777 Bell Springs Rd
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- CityDripping Springs
- Zip Code78620
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, French Doors, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, See Agent, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Ice Maker, Built-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, See Agent, Stainless Steel, Water Filter Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGreat Room, Wood Burning, Library
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDripping Springs ISD
- ElementaryDripping Springs
- MiddleDripping Springs Middle
- HighDripping Springs
Price Change History for 4777 Bell Springs Rd, Dripping Springs, TX (MLS® #9882115)
|Price Reduced from $30,000,000 to $27,000,000|
Property Listed by: Stanberry REALTORS
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 3rd, 2020 at 9:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.