Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
3100 Perry Ln, Austin
This 4-3 with 3 living areas located in very desirable Highland Park West is located on a HUGE beautiful lot with Oak and Elm trees everywhere. Original tile work and hardwood floors keep the character of this 1951 beauty while custom cabinets, granite and tile make the kitchen a delight! 4th bedroom can be used for inlaw plan, adult children, or as a rental space with independent kitchenette, bathroom and washer/dryer hook up! Sunroom with windows on two sides makes a fabulous study or third living area!
- MLS® #9975047
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1951
- Style1st Floor Entry, No Adjoining Neighbor, Single level Floor Plan
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingOff Street, Open Parking Uncovered, Outside
- ViewCreek/Stream, Woods
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Partial, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Storage Building, Deck, Outbuildings, Porch-Open, Private Garden, Wheelchair Accessible
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Backs To Greenbelt, Corner, Irregular
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Frame/Stone, Wood Shingle
- FoundationSlab, Pier & Beam
- Address3100 Perry Ln
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionHighland Park West
- Zip Code78731
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Crown Molding, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Cedar Closets, Fire Alarm System, Wired For Security
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, Cook Top Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLog Lighter, Formal Living, See Agent
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryHighland Park
Price Change History for 3100 Perry Ln, Austin, TX (MLS® #9975047)
|Price Reduced from $1,295,000 to $1,150,000|
Property Listed by: Central Metro Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 9th, 2020 at 3:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.