Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
3505 De Soto Loop, Round Rock
MLS# 2159079 - Built by Highland Homes - Ready Now! ~ The newest addition to our designs, this outstanding home greets you with a stunning 8ft. double door. Entertaining is easy with a designer kitchen & custom dining hutch, as it opens to a large family room and 8ft. tall windows and 13 ft. ceilings. This Flex Gen plan offers a secondary Master, giant pantry, utility cabinets and sink, fireplace, and much more. Greenbelt, no neighbors behind!!!
- MLS® #2159079
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,863
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Lake Privileges, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Underground Utilities, Club House, Kitchen Facilities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Phone Available, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Multi, Entry-Front
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Backs To Greenbelt
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Brick Veneer, HardiPlank Type, Stone Veneer
- Address3505 De Soto Loop
- RegionRound Rock
- SubdivisionPaloma Lake
- CityRound Rock
- Zip Code78665
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 16+
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRound Rock ISD
- HighStony Point
Price Change History for 3505 De Soto Loop, Round Rock, TX (MLS® #2159079)
|Price Reduced from $471,034 to $449,900|
|Price Increased from $469,034 to $471,034|
Property Listed by: Highland Homes Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 19th, 2019 at 4:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.