One of the things I love most about Circle C is all of the stuff you can do there!! It’s more than just a neighborhood with pretty, tree-lined streets and trendy homes, it’s a place where everyone of all ages can explore, enjoy, and relax!
As we all know, keeping kids interested, entertained and stimulated are among the many joys (and challenges!) of parenting. Luckily, Circle C has loads of options for indoor and outdoor fun. Here are five kid-friendly activities in and around Circle C to explore the next time you are looking for something new!
- The Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center’s 279-acre botanical garden has a full schedule of youth and family programming to engage kids from toddlers to teens.
- Blazer Tag, the largest laser tag arena in Texas with three stories of towers and ramps, is perfect for a rainy day or a super-fun birthday party.
- Dance Xplosion offers year-round classes in all forms of dance in their 6,000+ square foot facility – parents can watch kids dance through observation windows or CCTV.
- At Texas Trail Rides’ Circle C Riding Center, kids learn not only how to ride, but also how to care for, halter, groom, and tack horses. Want to make it a family outing? Take a guided expedition through TTR’s pristine private Hill Country ranches.
- Grey Rock Golf Club’s extensive Junior Golf program teaches kids from 6-and-under to pre-teen the fundamentals of “the game for a lifetime” in group lessons on their gorgeous 160-acre club.
To learn more about Circle C Ranch and all it has to offer, stay tuned for my upcoming web series, “Ashley Stucki Lifestyle Ambassador”, where I will take viewers on a guided tour of Austin’s most exclusive neighborhoods and top sights!